The beginning of the school year is just around the corner so getting your kids ready for it should be top priority and yet as with everything else, buying all of the supplies and accessories from the stores can prove to be quite costly and let’s be honest, there are better places to direct the money than towards overpriced pencil cases and organizers for the school supplies.
This is a great opportunity to find a wide variety of craft projects that will inspire you with back to school DIY ideas that you can make for your kids, or even better, you can make these projects with your little ones. It’s always fun to create cool stuff with the help of the kids, everything changes in that craft session. You can inspire them to use their creativity to solve everyday problems and after a while they might even be able to craft some of these projects by themselves.
So what can you expect to find in this collection?
As the title of the article says, we’re going to show you some awesome back to school DIY projects that can take some of the load off your wallet. Instead of spending the money on overpriced book covers, organizers, pencil cases, labels and notebook covers, you can increase your kids’ pocket money allowance. Besides, the following ideas are far more creative and unique than anything that you can buy at the store. Check them out and don’t be afraid to use your creativity to further enhance these ideas!
1. CREATE THIS EASY, NO-SEW COLORED PENCIL ROLL TO KEEP PENS AND PENCILS ORGANIZED
2. TURN YOUR NOTEBOOK COVER INTO A CHALKBOARD
3. USE THESE BACK TO SCHOOL STRIPED MASON JARS TO ORGANIZE YOUR SCHOOL SUPPLIES
4. JAZZ UP THE PENCIL CASES WITH SOME GLITTER AND GRAPHICS
5. KEEP YOURSELF ON SCHEDULE WITH THIS CHIC DIY WHITEBOARD CALENDAR
6. UPCYCLE YOUR PENCIL CAN WITH A DENIM COVER
7. HAVE THE TRENDIEST NOTEBOOK WITH THIS OMBRE TUTORIAL
8. KEEP EVERYTHING YOUR KIDS NEED IN THIS HOMEWORK CADDY
9. EXPRESS YOURSELF WITH A COLORFUL BOOK COVER
10. USE CHALKBOARD VINYL TO LABEL EVERYTHING YOU NEED