Being a parent nowadays is harder than let’s say your parents’ generation, with technology and lots of other worries you have to take into consideration. A few pieces of advice from time to time can prove a lot of help. This next list of parenting hacks will definitely make going through some experiences a whole lot easier. Take for example something simple like eating a burrito: a chip clip or a mason jar will keep it from falling apart. Also, making painting sessions a lot cleaner can be achieved with just an empty egg carton. Browse through the following list, there are plenty of tips and tricks, useful for every occasion, even vacations when you should organize your kids’ outfits for each day in a plastic bag. Find out more hacks and make life as a parent easier right now!
1. Place Press’n Seal wrap over your kid’s shirt before they make a messy craft so their clothes don’t get dirty.
2. Use an empty egg carton to make your kid’s painting sessions a whole lot less messy.
3. Use a spill-proof mason jar to prevent messes at snack time.
4. Tape your kid’s bubble wand to a pole or wall for a spill-proof bubble station.
5. Hot-glue the holes in the bottom of bath toys so mold doesn’t form.
6. Use a tackle box to keep your kid’s snacks organized on a road trip.
7. Stick eggs in a whisk before you color them so your kid’s fingers won’t get stained.
8. Store Lego bricks in hanging shoe organizers.
9. Use a carabiner to neatly store ponytail ties so they don’t get scattered everywhere.
10. Put your kid’s outfits for each day in plastic bags when you go on vacation so you don’t have to dig through the suitcase.