In the following DailyIdeas show you 12 DIY ideas for a more organized laundry room sent to us by our readers. As usual, more details about the each project, you can learn by clicking on the link below of the pictures. Enjoy, and we hope it will be useful for your next project.
1. Make a hanger to reunite lost socks
2. DIY Laundry Basket Dresser
3. Build a shelf to store laundry under your machines
4. Laundry room drying rack
5. Place to keep the money you find in the pockets of your clothes
6. Get rid of lint
7. A mobile station for laundry
8. DIY Floating Shelves
9. Build a simple plywood cart on fixed casters to hold detergents and other laundry supplies.
10. Mason Jar Laundry Soap Containers with DIY Chalkboard Tags!
11. Make an ironing board holder out of some scrap wood and an old picture frame.
12. Laundry Room Pegboard Makeover. This is the newest Angela’s House organizing project