IKEA are well know for their inexpensive, good quality furniture products throughout the entire globe. In truth, their products have some of the best quality/price ratio when it comes to furniture and decorations. yet while their designs are very practical and aesthetically pleasing, you can’t expect to buy something unique, original for their prices. That is very understandable because their goal is to give everyone a chance to outfit their home with the necessities and much needed comfort without having to spend a ridiculous amount of money.
But what if you want to decorate your home in a unique and creative way without hurting your wallet too much?
This is where DIY IKEA hacks come in.
In other words, this is where your creativity should step in and find a way to transform IKEA’s cheap furniture and decor into something elegant and creative. But we don’t want you to waste your precious time thinking of ways to repurpose or up-cycle IKEA’s designs.
Instead, we are here to introduce you to some of the best DIY IKEA hacks that are going to show you how to transform that cheap dresser you bought to the point you won’t be able to recognize it anymore. We want to show you a way to make your living room sparkle with a brand new colorful shelving unit without anyone realizing it is the one you bought the other day at IKEA. We want to make your bedroom the most comfortable place in your home with a beautiful headboard that will become the new focal point of the room.
Check out the designs that we have featured in this collection and you will undoubtedly become inspired to try at least a few of these projects. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered because all of these projects come with complete, step-by-step instructions that you will have no problem following.
1. USE AN IKEA STOOL TO CREATE A FROSTA SHELF
2. DIY CHARGING STATION USING IKEA’S FINTORP SYSTEM
3. COMBINE IKEA MANDAL HEADBOARDS TO CREATE A DRAMATIC WALL INSTALLATION
4. UPGRADE AN IKEA OTTOMAN TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
5. TRANSFORM A RAST DRESSER WITH DIY IKEA HACKS
6. REPURPOSE AN IKEA WINE RACK INTO A INDOOR HERB GARDEN
7. UPCYCLE A BORING IKEA DRESSER AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A MODERN MOUNTAIN DRESSER
8. ADD A POP OF COLOR TO IKEA’S FLOATING SHELVES
9. REPURPOSE THE CLOTH FROM AN IKEA PILLOWCASE INTO A TOTE BAG
10. IKEA HACK ROPE BRIDGE BOOKSHELF
11. TURN A PLAIN IKEA RUG INTO A COOL DONUT RUG
12. ADD SOME COLOR TO IKEA’S MID-CENTURY SIDE TABLE STOOLS
13. CUSTOMIZE YOUR IKEA FURNITURE USING DOZENS OF DIFFERENT VINYL FINISHES
14. DIY SPECKLED JEWELRY DISH FROM COASTERS
15. REPURPOSE IKEA’S STOOLS INTO THIS FAB FLOWER STAND