Got a few empty nail polish bottles laying around? Upcycle them into colorful flower bud vases! What’s great about this DIY tutorial is that you probably have most (if not all) of these craft supplies at home, which makes this a really easy and cheap project to make.
I always find myself picking flowers from my yard and I love that I now have mini bud vases to display them in. You can use artificial flowers too. Create a bunch and add them to any room for a pop of color!
• Dry or almost empty nail polish bottle
• Disposable plastic cup
• Spray paint (color of your choice)
• Yarn, ribbon or twine
• Peel off any existing labels from the nail polish bottle. If it does not remove easily,
• Pour any remaining nail polish from the bottle into a plastic cup and toss out.
• Run the button through your yarn until it reaches the center of the yarn. Wrap the yarn around the top of the bottle. Tie a knot at the back of the bottle or behind the button and cut off any excess yarn.